Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
30 Days Welle Competition
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: Welle Pty Ltd (ABN. 96 164 104 107)
- The competition is open internationally to those in Australia, USA, Europe and the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of WelleCo and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. Please note, if you are based in a country that WelleCo does not currently ship to, your entry is not applicable as this is not a valid competition in this region.
- Entry via our WelleCommunity Facebook Group is necessary to enter this competition. The link to the Facebook Group is here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/wellecommunity
- The competition opens Wednesday 30th June 2021 at 12:01AM Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST). Closing date for entry will be Wednesday 7th July 2021 at 11:59PM Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST). After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: you must enter via the WelleCommunity Facebook Group to enter this competition. WelleCo will approve any new member requests on a daily basis. You must submit your entry to the wall of the Facebook Group using a valid Facebook account under your name only.
- To enter: make sure you have submitted a photo of yourself with an accompanying caption to answer the following statement: “share the empowering results and benefits you have seen and felt after completing 30 Days Welle” to the WelleCommunity Facebook Group between Wednesday 30th June 2021 at 12:01AM (AEST) and Wednesday 7th July 2021 at 11:59PM Time (AEST). After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- There is a total of 5 x prize packs to be awarded to 5 x winners. Each prize pack is as follows: 1 x The Super Elixir™ Blood Orange 300G, 1 x The Super Elixir™ Lemon & Ginger 300G, 1 x The Super Elixir™ Original 300G, 1 x The Super Elixir™ Unflavoured 300G and 1 x The Super Elixir™ Caddy.
The total single prize value in correlation with each local region equates to:
- Australia = AUD$485
- United Kingdom = £330
- USA = USD$455
- Europe = €444
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- This is a game of chance. The 5 x winners will be chosen at random within 24 hours of the competition closing date.
- The winner will be notified via the WelleCommunity Facebook Group wall within 2 business days of the competition closing date.
- Second chance draw: the Promoter reserves the right to appoint a new winner if a Winner cannot be contacted within 2 business days or if the Prize cannot be redeemed by a Winner. This new winner will be appointed by conducting a second judging of the Entries, such judging to take place in the same manner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to WelleCo and not to any other party.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Upon Entry, all Entries and content contained in those entries become the property of the Promoter. Each Entrant assigns all proprietary rights (including any intellectual property rights) they have in their Entry to the Promoter.
- The Promoter has the right to modify, adapt or alter the design and use the Entry (whether in original or modified form, in whole or in part) across any communication or marketing platform owned or used by the Promoter. The Promoter is entitled to use any of the submitted Entries for any purpose, including (but not limited to) any future promotion, marketing or publicity purposes.
- The Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter and keep the Promoter indemnified against all claims and costs incurred by third parties arising from a breach of the warranties set out in this clause.
Limitation of Entry
- The Entrant may enter once during the Competition Period.
- Once submitted, no changes to or withdrawal of an Entry will be permitted.
- Any Entry that is made on behalf of an Entrant by a third party, or otherwise by proxy, will be invalid.
- An Entry must not be late, incomplete or incomprehensible or contain any content that infringes the rights (including intellectual property rights) of any person or is unlawful, obscene, offensive, defamatory, discriminatory, libellous, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate, or capable of violating any law or giving rise to any civil liability.
- The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter and not the time of transmission by the Entrant.